2012年2月17日 星期五

Hello Handsome



My friend James has his first time traveling in San Francisco, so we took few trips around the city. We went to  Vacaville Premium Outlet last weekend, but sadly I didn't get anything good there. It was nice that one of my best friend will stay in San Francisco with me whole 2012.




Today's Outfit

Jacket: Rick Owens
T-Shirt: Asos
Jeans: Balmain Homme 
Shoes: Converse & John Varvatos

P.S. I really like the Dior Homme L-Zip leather jacket which James was wearing 

3 則留言:

  1. i'm James i am

    sometimes i really hope go back to the old days
    but maybe we find no way to pick up those happy times again. right?

    回覆刪除
  2. hi,
    do you have contact/email address?
    kind regards

    回覆刪除
  3. nothing change but time is losing, so we all have to grow up

    回覆刪除